The Complete Cricket Breeding Manual (Electronic)
This cricket breeding manual is the most comprehensive available at 165 pages and includes over 240 color photos, diagrams and tables. It shows you how to build all components with “Step by Step” instructions.
In the past breeding crickets was high maintenance requiring daily spraying, moving crickets between containers, cleaning, and feeding. Unlike Conventional methods our proprietary systems are low maintenance that:
• Needs no active management;
• Collects waste for you;
• Food/ water dispensers which attends to your insects for 14 days or more;
• Requires only 5 minutes maintenance every 10-14 days (less time than standing in line at the pet store)
• Average 2 child family will be able to feed 4-12 bearded dragons (depending of feeding rate) just from their scrap vegetables;
• That’s over $1400/year cash you are currently throwing away!!.
This comprehensive guide will save you thousands of dollars, and hundreds of hours in wasteful and painful experimentation.
Price for Full Color Paperback version includes worldwide shipping and handling, using the secure Amazon publishing services. We also include complimentary email and video support (Skype or Facebook live).
If you are not completely satisfied, we have a 100% money back guarantee!