We Will Show you How to Profit From the Many Insect Breeding Markets that are Rapidly Growing
In the Past People were Limited to Breeding Insects to the Pet Trade or Zoos…. Not Anymore!
There are many new and emerging markets including human consumption or protein supplementation for farm animals (chickens, pigs, aquaculture etc.).
We have been producing insects and trained people how to breed feeder insects for more than 1 years. Over this time, we have learnt how to find both mainstream and niche markets…. Some may not seem obvious at first.
Breeding feeder insects for profit is not just about finding the right market… it is also about breeding the right species.As we discuss below, each market is unique and may require different species. This is important as commonly bred species can sometimes be the least profitable!
The most important thing is don’t assume anything. Ask your clients what they want before breeding a species you “think” they want.Below are some articles to discuss what each Key Market wants and potential money making opportunities:
- Zoos and Wildlife Parks
- Wildlife Rescue Carers
- Aquaculture and Aquaponics
- Human Consumption (visit our new website, Insect4Food.com)
For more than a decade we have developed the world’s most comprehensive training resources to breed insects for profit which includes: Books, Videos, Skype Information Sessions and One-on-One Consultations.
No matter how small or large your operations we have methods and information to get you on the right track. Our systems have been used around the world to not only set up new businesses but also to improve the efficiency of existing insect farms.
Click Here for more resources to Breed Insects for Profit.
New Low Maintenance Insect Breeding Methods
We have new methods which have slashed maintenance and are very productive. Here are some advantages.
- Needs no active management (No spraying, no rotating crickets etc);
- Collects waste for you;
- Only requires one container (not 7 like conventional methods);
- Food/ water dispensers which attends to your insects for 7-14 days or more;
- Requires only 3 minutes maintenance every 7-14 days (less time than standing in line at the pet store)
- Each 20 Gallon (70 L) breeding container can produce one container of adult crickets from a pet store each week.
- The average 2 child family can produce enough scrap vegies to feed 4 breeding containers, which is enough crickets to feed 4-12 bearded dragons (depending of feeding rate). That’s around $1400/year (Au) you are currently throwing away!!.
For More details on these methods click Here.
Free Cricket Breeding Course
For more information on how to breed crickets, get your free 9 lesson today. This training course has videos and lots of useful information which covers:
- How a conventional cricket breeding system works
- How our proprietary cricket breeding system works
- Cricket biology
- Container design
- Feeding, gut loading
- Pest management and lots more…
The Worlds most Comprehensive Cricket Breeding Guide
With around 160 pages and 240 color photos our insect breeding book series set the benchmark for insect breeding. To see why our book is the most comprehensive book you can buy on the topic, click Here. We also include a free book sample to show you the contents page and start of the book.