Lesson 3- New Low Maintenance Cricket Breeding Methods
Tried and Tested Low Maintenance Methods that have Worked Successfully for over 14 years…
Introducing the Zega Substate Cricket Breeding System
Fast track cricket breeding with 14 Years experience and the Worlds most comprehensive cricket breeding book. Have a First Hand Look at the Book in This Video.
- Needs no active management (No spraying, no rotating crickets etc);
- Collects waste for you;
- Only requires one container (not 7 like conventional methods);
- Food/ water dispensers which attends to your insects for 7-14 days or more;
- Requires only 3 minutes maintenance every 7-14 days (less time than standing in line at the pet store)
- Each 20 Gallon (70 L) breeding container can produce one container of adult crickets from a pet store each week.
- The average 2 child family can produce enough scrap vegies to feed 4 breeding containers, which is enough crickets to feed 4-12 bearded dragons (depending of feeding rate). That’s around $1400/year (Au) you are currently throwing away!!.
How these 4 Separate Zones Will Get you Better Results
- Automated food and water dispensers feed your animals even when you go on holidays.
- Our unique feeding tray houses dry food, wet food and water in a single unit which saves space and prevents spills. It also saves time cleaning as all 3 components come out together.
- Our external feeding port allows you to drop in wet foods without even opening the lid. This feature allows you to compactly store multiple containers in a shelf saving space and increasing the number of containers you can store in a given area.
- The feeding port and automated food stations means there is no need to open the container lid until maintenance time (every 7-14 days).
- This zone collects all the waste the crickets produce and allows you to easily remove it.
- One of the main reasons for low productivity in traditional methods is fungus and bacterial infections of the eggs caused by contaminated substrate. So the detritus collection area not only saves you time, it eliminates odors and disease; increases egg viability; and increases cricket production.
- This dedicated zone is designed to maintain constant humidity and high temperatures which are ideal for egg production and rearing.
- We have structures that prevents pinheads from being eaten and allows them to safely move to the housing zone.
- With traditional substrate techniques, detritus makes contact with the substrate and forms a hardened capping on the surface. This reduces the ability of the female crickets to lay in the substrate, and baby pinheads from hatching and leaving the substrate. The detritus collection system removes these impediments.
- Cannibalism is a significant problem when crickets are placed in high densities. We have minimized cannibalism in the housing zone by:
1) The compact design of the above zones;
2) the high surface area of the housing area;
3) and automated food and water dispensers
- In a conventional breeding system the high humidity means you need to replace the cartons regularly. We have a controlled release of humidity to the housing areas which means you only need to replace them every 9 months (normally you would need to replace them every 7-14 days).
Above video describes how our unique cricket breeding system works. For a Guided tour of the worlds most comprehensive cricket book, click the video below.
Additional Benefits to You
Each of the 4 zones works together and provides the following benefits to you:
- As large crickets are removed they are quickly replaced with a plentiful supply of pinheads generated from the large surface area of the substrate.
- As there is less maintenance and hassle, your consistency increases which increases productivity and success over the long term (I have been doing this system for 14 years now with minimal effort).
- Eliminates odors as their detritus does not mix with wet substrate (i.e. no fermentation).
- As the substrate has high humidity all the time, you only need to wet the substrate once every week or two. This enable you to go on one/two week holidays without the system crashing.
- This system is perfect for kids to earn extra pocket money or to learn how to start a small business for themselves.
Overall this Low Maintenance Cricket Breeding Method Significantly Increases Cricket Production and Less Cleaning, Maintenance and Smells.You really can produce more insects with much less effort. Its time to work smarter, not harder! You can see why we are pretty proud of what we have achieved.
The Worlds most Comprehensive Cricket Breeding Guide
With around 160 pages and 240 color photos our insect breeding book series set the benchmark for insect breeding. To see why our book is the most comprehensive book you can buy on the topic, click Here or to purchase click Here. In this link we will provide you with:
- A Book sample with includes the books contents.
- 50 techniques our books will provide you to save time and effort.
- How to access free videos when you purchase the books
- How to breed crickets and cockroaches using the same materials.
Guided online tour of the Worlds most comprehensive Cricket Book
Why not Turn an Expense Into Income?
For Information and advice on commercial production, Click Here. We have been breeding insects to Zoos, Wildlife carers, pet stores and the public for over 14 years.
We can show you how to build a profitable insect business. See below how you can follow our latest project converting a 20 foot caravan into a profitable insect business.