Welcome to Your Cricket Breeding Course
As many of you will know, there is no greater reward than giving your animals all the healthy live foods they need. We all know how expensive this can be, a single bearded dragon can cost up to $1000 dollars per year. This adds up when you consider that a bearded dragon can live for decades.As a commercial insect breeder, biologist, naturalist, wildlife carer and reptile keeper we had to breed feeder insects on a shoe string budget and with minimum maintenance.
Tomorrow you will receive the first of our 10 lesson email training series. However before we get into the detail, I wanted to give you an overview of :
- What our Lessons will Cover
- How our Systems will save you time and money
- Give you a Free Book Sample which will help you choose the best cricket breeding method… and show you why we have the most comprehensive information that can be found on the topic.
- Offer you a Free Cricket or Cockroach Video Information Session to answer any questions you have…its easy to join and its free.
Summary of our goals and resources we have to help you become a successful Insect Breeder.
Here is a Snapshot of What the Course will Cover
Lesson 1- Cricket Biology
Lesson 2- How to Breed Crickets Using Traditional Methods
Lesson 3- How to Breed Crickets Using the Zega Substrate System
Lesson 4- Building a Container
Lesson 5- Wet Food and Water Requirements
Lesson 6- Dry Food, and Gut Loading/Dusting
Lesson 7- Temperature and Heating
Lesson 8- Pest Management
Lesson 9- Should I Breed Crickets and Cockroaches
Lesson 10- Our Commitment to You
Tomorrow we will learn what makes a cricket tick….some cricket biology. This will allow you to provide the best conditions for your crickets and to identify and prevent issues when they come up. We will be in touch soon.
How our Proprietary Systems Will Save you Time and Effort
There is a lot of miss-information on the web how to breed crickets. Traditional methods require lots of maintenance that result in 98% of people giving up in just 3 months. Even worse, you could have purchased a guide which simply copied and promoted these bad methods. This is why many people have become skeptical of cricket breeding. To learn why you can trust the information we will be providing you (13 years of sweat, blood and tears in a shed) visit our About Us page.
As you find out later, we have also streamlined cockroach breeding, and have included some info on this also.
The good news is we have done all the hard work for you, and now you can instantly build a low maintenance cricket breeding systems without a decade of experimentation. As you will shortly find out, our cricket breeding systems are the only method cricket breeding method which;
- Needs no active management;
- Collects waste for you;
- Food/ water dispensers which attends to your insects for 14 days or more;
- Requires only 3 minutes maintenance every 10-14 days (less time than standing in line at the pet store)
- Systems so productive that the average family (two adults, two kids) will be able to feed 4-12 bearded dragons (depending of feeding rate) just from their scrap vegetables;
- That’s over $1400 each year completely free….or even better this could be income, or you can make more money if you wish!!.
- Best of all they are easy to build, and most materials are made from recycled materials or from your hardware.
Our techniques cover both basic and advanced methods, so all levels of experience are covered. Learning our methods has never been easier with the world’s most comprehensive books (over 240 color photos), and our video series that show you everything at a click of a button. Combine this with complementary email support, and Skype training to answer all your questions, you can’t go wrong. As you can see we are dedicated to providing you with a full training package to ensure you succeed.
Have a Guided Tour of our Book
Check out this video which gives you a guided tour of our online book. You will see how its the Most Comprehensive Training Resource on the Market.
Best of all, when you purchase our cricket books (electronic or paperback) you will receive free videos of how to build our substrate breeding system which is perfect for private or small scale commercial.
I hope you are excited, as you really can produce all the feeder insects you require with minimal effort. If you would like to get started straight away, our books and videos can be Purchased Here.
The Worlds most Comprehensive Cricket Breeding Guide
With around 160 pages and 240 color photos our insect breeding book series set the benchmark for insect breeding. To see why our book is the most comprehensive book you can buy on the topic, click Here. We also include a free book sample to show you the contents page and start of the book.