You Have a Question?…We Have the Answer!
Here are the most common problems and questions people ask about cricket breeding and links to articles which will help get you started and get you back on track:
Cricket Breeding Problems
Which cricket breeding method should I choose?
Why can’t I breed crickets successfully?
Why are my crickets eating each other? (see husbandry section)
Why are my crickets dying?
Should I breed crickets or cockroaches or both?
Feeding Bearded Dragons
If there is a question we haven’t answered, please send us a message via our Contact Us page
Want a New Low Maintenance Cricket Breeding Method that will save you Time and Money?
- Needs no active management (No spraying, no rotating crickets etc);
- Collects waste for you;
- Only requires one container (not 7 like conventional methods);
- Food/ water dispensers which attends to your insects for 7-14 days or more;
- Requires only 3 minutes maintenance every 7-14 days (less time than standing in line at the pet store)
- Each 20 Gallon (70 L) breeding container can produce one container of adult crickets from a pet store each week.
- The average 2 child family can produce enough scrap vegies to feed 4 breeding containers, which is enough crickets to feed 4-12 bearded dragons (depending of feeding rate). That’s around $1400/year (Au) you are currently throwing away!!.
For More details Click Here.
Free Cricket Breeding Course
For more information on how to breed crickets, get your free 9 lesson today. This training course has videos and lots of useful information which covers:
- How a conventional cricket breeding system works
- How our proprietary cricket breeding system works
- Cricket biology
- Container design
- Feeding, gut loading
- Pest management and lots more…
The Worlds most Comprehensive Cricket Breeding Guide
With around 160 pages and 240 color photos our insect breeding book series set the benchmark for insect breeding. To see why our book is the most comprehensive book you can buy on the topic, click Here or to purchase click Here. In this link we will provide you with:
- A Book sample with includes the books contents.
- 50 techniques our books will provide you to save time and effort.
- How to access free videos when you purchase the books
- How to breed crickets and cockroaches using the same materials.
Why not Turn an Expense Into Income?
For Information and advice on commercial production, click Here. We have been breeding insects to Zoos, Wildlife carers, pet stores and the public for over 14 years.
We can show you how to build a profitable insect business. See below how you can follow our latest project converting a 20 foot (6m) caravan into a profitable insect business.